Monday, November 17, 2008

did you know....???

that there is a place called Spread Eagle, Wisconsin? Seriously it exsists... Look it up on google. How do you not change the name of that town over the course of time? This is just one of the many great things I find on applications sent into work. Also, is it morbid to read death certificates? I can't not look at a death cert when it comes in. Even worse, when it's a natural death I get disappointed. Anything short of a shark attack or guy falling off a rock while retrieving a golf ball is dissapointing. But after a guy who's legal name was Cool Joe Cool (no joke.. death certs are official) and he dies riding a motorcycle it's all downhill from there. The cheesiest one I've had that just displays how much I love a bad joke was Herbert Mantooth DDS. Well, I thought it was funny but in my defense it was 2am.

No comments: