Wednesday, February 11, 2009

ohh diets are fun

So I said that I would line out my diet on here. I don't follow an exact plan on a daily basis because I have to have some variety. So most days start with a 3 egg whites 1 whole egg scramble with a piece of whole wheat toast or a packet of oatmeal to go and a banana (I will be switching the oatmeal to go to a more healthy oatmeal bar). My breakfasts vary a lot because I have trouble getting out of bed in time to cook eggs. My snack between lunch is normally either an oatmeal to go or some almonds or a banana if I didn't have one for breakfast. Snacks are tough because it's already a stretch for me to get my lunch together. Lunch is normally a chicken breast with steamed veggies or a tuna sandwich with veggies. Maybe I'll throw in a turkey burger in there once in a while. Afternoon snack varies greatly from almonds and cottage cheese to pretzels or oatmeal to go. I'll be honest I need to really prepare better snacks. Pre work out snack is normally some yogurt or a pb&j sandwich. I have no real pattern for dinner because I don't always prepare it. I'm a little more free with my dinners. The idea is 6 small meals a day. I also will throw in protein shakes where snacks are depending on the day. Anyway that's mostly my diet.. I welcome any advice.

No comments: