Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A one month update.

Well it has been 4 weeks since I started my quest and I can say that I am 8 lbs down. Which is a great start. Unfortunately I did not make my goal of 10lbs this month. That sucks but I can only work harder this time. So now I'm at 219. I have pictures which I promised to post but I think I am going to hold off on posting pics until the two month. I want to do this because the pics aren't really that drastic. I can see some differences upon examination but it's not anything to post I think. My belly is smaller and my arms have trimmed down. My man boobs are little smaller which is always a great thing. Some old clothes are starting to fit again and I'm feeling good again. I can run a mile without feeling overly winded again which is a huge plus. I'm running a mile time of 8:34 which is pretty good for me. I know before I started this it was about 10:04 so that is much improved. I'm doing a fat burning lifting routine I found for the next four weeks to switch things up. It's 3 supersets of cardio lifting that is pretty hardcore. I like it so far but the squats on the trial run last week put me out of the gym for 4 days. So this is the first official week. It's hard because when you superset you don't rest in between exercises and the gym is so packed that it's hard to find a way around people during weekday workouts. It's really annoying and I want spring to come so the joggers and resolutioners fall off the wagon so I can have some space.

No comments: